Surround yourself with Assets, not Liabilities!

Surround yourself with Assets, not Liabilities!

Tax Accountants for Self-Employed and Small Businesses.

How we work

Looking for an Accountant to sort out year-end Tax Return? We can help! Follow these easy steps and we will get in touch as soon as possible.

Initial Contact

Contact us by filling out the Contact Us form on our website and select the service(s) you require. We will get in touch as soon as possible.

Required Information

If you happy to use our services, we will send a list of information and documents we require to prepare the accounts.

Process Info

Send the information & documents via email or post it directly to our business address.

Accounts Preparation

Once we receive the required information, we will start working on your accounts and complete the initial accounts within a reasonable amount of time.


Once the work is completed, we will send you the accounts for approval to check if all the details are correct and if any amendments are required.

Submission Process

If everything is in order, we will submit the accounts to HMRC on your behalf – it’s as easy as that!

Administrative burden

We understand the administrative burden of running a business can be simple or in many cases very complex and time consuming. We have helped many start-up and small businesses reduce the administrative burden of year-end tax filing, so you can focus spending more time running your business and maximising profits while we take over and deal with your paperwork.

Who We Help

Sole Traders (Self-Employed)

Running a business as a Sole trader is the most common type of business structure in the UK, in fact there were around 5 million sole traders in 2019. Unlike Limited Companies, sole proprietorship does...

CIS Subcontractors

As is with Sole Traders, HMRC classifies CIS Subcontractors are Self-Employed and are legally obliged to file a Self-Assessment Tax Return to HMRC. Under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), contractors deduct money from a subcontractor’s...


As Tax Accountants, we have helped many landlords or properties owners with filing their Self-Assessment Tax Return. Rental income is taxable income and therefore HMRC expects landlords to declare the rental income and submit a...

Limited Companies

Limited Companies are more complex to set up and run than for example a Sole Trader or Partnership. In the eyes of the law, a Sole Trader or Partner is the business, which means unlimited...

Start-up Businesses

Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.  However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial...

Employed Individuals (PAYE)

Employed individuals pay income tax every month automatically via PAYE system (“Pay As You Earn”) and no tax return to HMRC is required if the employment income is the only source of income. However, there...

Unlimited Support

We share our experience and knowledge with the wider community. Covid-19 has affected many businesses financially and we are here to support your business during these unprecedented times. Whether you need to file a Self-Assessment Tax Return or have a quick question, we are here to answer all your business and taxation enquiries.

Important dates & Deadlines for Self-Employed!

When is the Self Assessment deadline? Do I need to file 2020/21 Self Assessment Tax Return? When do I need to register with HMRC? In...
Read More "Important dates & Deadlines for Self-Employed!"

Our Team

We are a small team of freelance Tax Accountants with over 15 years of combined experience. We are expert accountants for SMEs and specialise in producing year-end accounts for companies and private clients from all industry sectors including, construction, education, entertainment, food, healthcare, retail, estate agents and property businesses amongst many others.