Filing a Self-Assessment Tax Return can be stressful as there are many complicated tax rules, rates, allowances and deadlines. If you are looking for a Tax Accountant to file your Self-Assessment to HMRC, we can help!
Professional Help with Tax Return
We have helped many clients file their Self-Assessment Tax Return to HMRC. We understand how confusing tax returns can be, so with our experienced team, we’re here to help you.
Who needs to submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return?
If you are working as Self-Employed (Sole Trader) or as a Freelancer, you are required by law to declare your income and expenses and submit your Self-Assessment Tax Return every year to HMRC. Most people who only receive employment income are not required to file a tax return as the tax is deducted at source, hence the name Pay as You Earn (PAYE).
- Self-Employed Individuals
- Limited Company Directors
- CIS Subcontractors
- Landlords (Rental Income)
- Foreign Rental Income
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- High Employment Earners (100k)
- Employment plus additional taxable income
- Pensioners with additional income
Whether or not you are required to submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return depends on several factors. If are currently in a full time or part time employment (PAYE) but also work as Self-Employed for example on weekends or in the evenings, you are required to submit a tax return to HMRC. If you are not sure if you need to file a tax return, get in touch and we can advice you. If any of the following applies to you, you may need to file a tax return to HMRC:
Why choose us
Choosing the right accountant is important. Are you getting value for money? Is your accountant claiming all tax reliefs and allowances to minimise your tax burden? We can help you pay the correct amount of tax. Get in touch today
- Fast turnaround (2-3 days)
- Pay the correct amount of tax
- Tax Advice
- Minimise Tax Liabilities as much legally as possible
- Tax Refunds processed within 48 hours
- Fixed £99 Fee, No hidden cost or additional costs
Self-Assessment Tax Return Deadlines
Time is of the essence if you still haven’t submitted your tax return for previous years. HMRC fines people who are late filing their tax returns. So, the faster you sort this out, the lower your HMRC fine will be.
The deadline for submitting 2020/21 Self-Assessment Tax Return accounts and payment of any tax liabilities to HMRC is by 31 January 2022 . For any online amendments of previously submitted accounts, HMRC allows 1 year after the end of the original deadline for the accounts to be amended. Click here to read more on Self Assessment deadlines for Self-Employed.
How we can help?
We can help you file your Self-Assessment tax return to HMRC and advice you if you recently starting working for yourself and you are required to register with HMRC.
We will guide you the process of submitting the tax return, advice on allowable expenses and taxable income, details on the payment(s) or payments on accounts due, and how to make these payments.
- Register your business with HMRC and ensure you do not receive penalties for late notifications charges.
- Prepare Self-Assessment Tax return accounts
- Prepare SA302 Tax Calculation
- Advice on the required payments & payments on account
- Claim to reduce payments on account (if applicable)
- Liaise with HMRC with regards to any tax or payment issues
- Notify you on any payments on accounts due